Green Data Center Market Future Insights, Market Revenue and Threat Forecast by 2022
Global Green Data Center Market Information by Infrastructure (Physical, Virtual), By Components (Hardware, Software), Domain (SMEs, Large Business Units), and End Users (Manufacturing, BFSI, Telecom and IT, Energy, Aerospace & Defence) – Forecast 2018-2022
Study Objective of Green Data Center Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Green Data Center Market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Green Data Center market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by infrastructure, by components, by domain, by end users and sub-segments
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Green Data Center Market
Sample Report Available @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1534
Green Data Center is a new technology which is used for data storage, data management, and data dissemination. By the use of certain components such as computer systems, servers, green data centers are designed to use very less energy and give minimum impact to the environment. Green data centers are capable of providing the same features, which a typical data centers provide, but these are more environmental friendly. Government rules towards the environment and increasing interest of organization towards green earth campaign are few factor which is driving the market of Green Data Center. Global Green Data Center market has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period with the CAGR of XX%.
Segmentation by Infrastructure: Physical & Virtual.
Segmentation by Components: Hardware (Servers, Cooling Equipment, Power Units, Networking components) & Software.
Segmentation by Domain: SMEs & Large Business Units
Segmentation by End Users: Manufacturing, BFSI, Telecom and IT, Energy, Aerospace & Defence, Retail among others.
North America is leading the Market of Green Data Center with the some market share. Presence of global players and technology advantage to the North America countries are driving the market of Green Data Center. Government initiatives and heavy investment towards the green campaign from private sector is also helping the market to grow. Growing economy of Asian countries such as China and India are inviting global players in this region which leads in heavy deployment of data centers. Government regulation in this region are helping in wide adoption of green technology.
The prominent players in the market of Green Data Center are- IBM (U.S.) Dell (U.S.), Cisco Systems (U.S.), Hitachi (Japan), Hewlett-Packard (U.S.), Fujitsu (U.S.), Schneider Electric (France), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China), ABB Group (Switzerland), NEC Corporation of America (U.S.) Among others.
• In June 2016, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd announced the strategic partnership with SADC for the development of Green Data Centers.
• In June 2016, Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd announced that company has developed a new energy saving technology which will allow the data centers in cooling with less electricity.
Access Report Description @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/green-data-center-market-1534
• Data Center component manufacturers
• Manufacturing companies
• BFSI Organizations
• Software Development companies
• Big Data associated Companies
The report for Global Green Data Center Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312